Do you have a health condition and would like support to stay in work?
Working Win is a free service that supports people who are struggling in work. We’ll work with you to build on your strengths, and to feel settled and flourish in your role.
Who is Working Win for?
- if you have a physical and/or mental health condition
- aged 18 and over
- if you are working and want support to continue working, or
- if you are off work sick, and want to return to work
What support will I receive?
- One-to-one support to help you continue working and manage your health condition at work
- Working with your health care team to help you manage any difficulties
- Debt, benefits and employment law advice
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work
- Meetings over the phone, via video or in person, where local Covid-19 guidelines allow
How do I get involved?
You can refer yourself by filling in the form on this website or if you prefer to have a chat, give us a call on 0114 2900 218
To find out more click here