Do you have a health condition and would like support to find and stay in work?
Working Win supports people who have a health condition to find and stay in employment. If you’re looking for a new role, or struggling at work, sign up for our free support. We’ll work with you to build on your strengths, and to feel settled and flourish in your role.
Who is Working Win for?
- if you live in Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley or Bassetlaw
- aged 18 and over
- if you have a physical and/or mental health condition
- if you are unemployed and looking for work, or
- if you are working and want support to continue working, or
- if you are off work sick, and want to return to work
You will receive one-to-one support from a dedicated employment specialist. This includes
- help with job applications, CVs and interviews to find work that matches your skills and strengths
- support to continue working and manage your health at work
- offer to meet with your employer to talk about your needs at work
- support to apply for grants like Access to Work
- access to a team of qualified health and wellbeing coaches
- debt, benefits and employment law advice
- flexibility to meet in person, or support over phone or video appointments
How do I get involved?
You can refer yourself by filling in the form on this website or if you prefer to have a chat, give us a call on 0114 2900 218